ABT Forum

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Soloflex forever???
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 am 

Hey here's a fitness training program and equipment that seems very interesting.. My dad has the old soloflex but there's a much better kind that's easily customized and it seems amazing!

http://soloflexforever.com/forum/viewto ... =64&t=1945

I've been trying a bit of this out and now my back is more muscular than ever - the recent tan is enhancing it but it really is.

It's a very good read anyways - I urge you guys to read it!! Some of you might be shocked in addition to being inspired, I hope!

The basics on the equipment:
http://soloflexforever.com/about.html

Cool, I hope?

To be forgiven by Jesus, He rose us from the sinful dead with bonding love.

______

Dear GOD, My GOD, I Will Live With YOU In YOUR BONDING LOVE and YOUR Heavenly Faith And Love Forever And Forever, Amen.

Post subject: Re: Soloflex forever???
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 pm 

6-20-2012

People that work out make more money

It's a good thing you've been working out... because according to a study in the June issue of the Journal of Labor Research, you'll need those muscles to lift your heavy paycheck.

The study from Cleveland State University found that employees who work out at least three times a week earn 9 percent more--about $80 a week--than those who don't work out as regularly. And workers who go to the gym less frequently--even just one to three times per month--still make about 5 percent more than employees who don't work out at all.

Why? According to Vasilios Kosteas, Ph.D., economics professor at Cleveland State University and one of the study's authors, research has found that exercise--defined in this study as aerobics, running, swimming, or cycling--increases your intelligence, positive attitude, and energy levels. "Each of these factors in turn can raise a person's productivity, leading to higher earnings" on the job, he says.

In other words: if exercise is making you feel good, you may do your job better--and that could translate to a higher salary.